As one of the top REO agents in MD, I have a proven track record of selling REO properties. I understand every aspect of the REO process and am responsive to the needs of my clients. My goal is to provide the best asset management services to produce a sale for the highest dollar and in the shortest amount of time for my clients.
I don’t just list properties……I SELL THEM!!!
- Graduate of the Default School and other REO training courses from servicing companies
- 90% successful CFK negotiations
- Formerly the Operations Manager of a Real Estate Management Company
Complete REO Services
- Vacancy Checks
- CFK Services
- Eviction Assistance
- Successfully Negotiate Tenant Purchases of Occupied Properties
- Re-Key and Securing
- Access to Contractors for Clean Outs, Estimates and Repairs
- Able to Cover the Costs of Services for Future Reimbursement
- Weekly Property Checks
- Monthly Marketing Reports
- Constant Communication with Asset Manager from Pre-List to Closing
- Auction Assistance and Open Houses
- Aggressive Marketing Strategy Includes:
- SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource)
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- Member of NABPOP - National Association of BPO Professionals
- Reotrans.com, Equator.com, Depot Point, Fannie Mae Multiform, Res.net and New Invoice Subscriber
"Kim I don’t call you “My go to Girl” for nothing. I wish I had one of you in every state! As an Asset Manager it is a pleasure to know you have a true real estate professional handling your assets. I don’t think there is a bigger compliment I could pay you but to be able to honestly say “You know your business, you know your market area and you know how to sell properties”. I always enjoy working with you and I hope we close another one real soon. I know we will. Thanks again for all the hard work!"
- Tim Ransom, Asset Manager, One West Bank
“As an REO asset manager, it is extremely important to have a strong REO agent that is responsive and will give you an honest assessment of a property within your inventory – in short – they are your eyes and ears on the ground. You need a skilled local professional that understands the local real estate market and can communicate a proper marketing/sales strategy for that individual asset to ensure it gets sold quickly and with the best return possible for the client. I had the pleasure of working with Kim Novak to help sell many assets over a 4 year period and can say she is a true professional in every sense of the word. I always knew that the property assignment was in good hands and that I would get an accurate and honest assessment which would help me greatly in communicating the proper sales strategy to my clients to ultimately get them SOLD with confidence that the bottom line return was as good as possible at that moment in time. If you are looking for a true Real Estate Professional, I highly recommend Kim Novak!”
– Keith Russell, REO Asset Manager, NDS
Asset Managers - For a full resume, references and all qualifications, contact me for a email copy!